Join us for a tour at our fabulous new corporate headquarters in Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada to learn about the Zappos Family culture.
Our Zappos Tour Experience is a 90-minute glimpse into the Zappos culture. This tour does not dive into business related specifics of the company, but does give an inside look into our everyday work life on campus. If you're looking to see what all of the talk is about, this is the tour for you. This excursion offers a glimpse into the Zappos culture and a walk in a Zapponian's shoes. Say hello to some of our amazing culture-filled departments, such as HR and our Customer Loyalty Team (customer service). There will also be other Zapponians, and maybe a special guest appearance here or there, along the way as well!
Guest registration for the tour is required as we are not able to accommodate walk-in requests.
Questions or concerns? Call us at 1 (877) 513-7424 or email us at Tours@Zappos.com.
At this time tour groups are limited to 8 people.
Price: $10 per person
PLEASE BE ADVISED AS OF JANUARY 1, 2016:
· No personal items will be allowed on the tour. This includes all purses, bags, backpacks, cell phones, tablets, cameras, and all other electronic devices. These items must be locked away in a secure locker provided by Zappos.com.
· No videography or photography is allowed on tour.
· All guests over the age of 18 MUST have a valid government issued photo ID. No exceptions.
· All guests 18+ MUST sign a Non-Disclosure agreement during the guest check-in process.
· Interpreter groups are required to have 1 interpreter for every 4 tour guests. No exceptions.
· Tour size is limited and scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. If your group is larger than 8 guests, please contact us via email at Tours@zappos.com to discuss tour availability.
· If you are registering a group of guests, please be sure that they are aware of these rules to guarantee their experience with us is amazing.